6. CONFERENCE OF SLOVENIAN SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPISTS
The official languages of the conference are Slovenian and English. A presenter can also speak in Croatian, Serbian or Bosnian, however, the presentation or poster has to be in Slovenian or English. Please kindly note that everyone who wants to attend the conference or single sessions must register.
We kindly ask the authors to send the article to: email@example.com until 08.06.2022.
Instructions for abstract submission
- The abstract has to include:
- name, surname, and institution of author(s), the e-mail address of the first author,
- the preferred type of presentation: oral presentation, poster, workshop
- The length of the abstract is 250 to 300 words. It has to include a short introduction, main research aims, method (participants, materials, data analysis), results, and main conclusions.
- The abstract should be written:
- electronically (MS Word),
- in Slovenian or English language.
- Authors will be notified of decisions regarding acceptance on March 1, 2022.
- Following the abstract acceptance, the authors are required to submit a full paper by May 31, 2022. The paper has to follow the instructions outlined in the paper template available at: Paper Template
- The content and language are the responsibility of the authors.